Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Manager - Santa Fe Area
at Alzheimer's Association
We warmly invite qualified applicants to consider this opportunity to make a life changing impact on the millions living with Alzheimer’s, their caregivers and those who may be diagnosed in the future. Read on to learn more about the role, then visit our website www.alz.org to find out more about who we are and why we've been recognized as a Best Place to Work the last nine years in a row.
The Regional Manager will build strategic relationships, conduct community outreach activities and develop and coordinate program Care and Support services in the multi-county region. Additionally, the position will implement the organization’s strategic plan goals, increase service contacts and reach new constituents through the successful engagement of volunteers.
* Increase regional awareness and concern of Alzheimer’s disease and the Association.
* Create and execute strategies to expand outreach, including reach to rural and underserved areas, key gatekeepers, health systems, long term care and potential volunteer champions.
* Identify and build community partnerships, including those focused on diversity and inclusion, programs, public policy, fundraising and other collaborative opportunities.
* In partnership with Program Director, plan, develop, deliver and oversee volunteer delivery of core programs and services in the region, including education classes, support groups, early stage engagement services, and Silver Alert/Project Lifesaver Training to first responders and law enforcement. Coordinate annual community forums using best practice model.
* Develop and implement objectives and goals aimed at the effective delivery of regional programs and services, including mass market and other special events, revenue generation, communications, marketing, advocacy, public policy and community mobilization activities.
* In collaboration with the Development staff of the Chapter, ensure the effective planning and implementation of key fundraising events including the Walk to End Alzheimer’s, The Longest Day, and other chapter events in order to meet annual revenue targets.
* Provide volunteer leadership to ensure successful programs and development events, including identifying, recruiting and cultivating volunteers to participate and lead support groups, educational programs and signature events.
* Ensure data integrity for program reporting and outcomes, aimed at measuring local mission delivery and progress towards strategic plan objectives.
* Oversee the day-to-day operations of the regional office and provide leadership and supervision for volunteers.
* Ensure active partnership with Alzheimer’s Association leadership through local compliance with organizational policies and procedures, including budgeting, technology, and fiscal controls and standards.
* A Bachelor’s degree preferred in human services, business, marketing, communication, or related field preferred. A Bachelor's degree preferred. An equivalency of work experience and education may be considered
* A minimum of three years of experience working with clients, facilitating groups and conducting training programs
* Three years of related experience in nonprofit management, program implementation, community engagement and volunteer engagement preferred
* Experience recruiting, retaining, and leading productive volunteers preferred
* Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to present in large and small groups
* Excellent analytical, problem solving, negotiation and strategic thinking skills
* Ability to self-start, multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
* Ability to demonstrate a high level of integrity, diplomacy and initiative
* Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a supportive team environment on strategic initiatives, priorities and mission fulfillment
* Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed
* Ability to travel locally and regionally as needed to perform job duties
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other software and databases
* Access to a reliable vehicle, a valid driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance
* Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
search terms: nonprofit, management, development, fundraising, health, training, program, sales, marketing, outreach, community