Nusenda Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Personal Banker (Financial Consultant) - St. Michaels/Santa Fe Branch
at Nusenda Credit Union
Exciting opportunity to join one of New Mexico’s Top Workplaces!
Nusenda Credit Union is one of the state’s largest credit unions, with assets of over $2 billion, 21 work locations statewide and over 190,000 members. We have been voted one of the Top Workplaces and Healthiest Places to Work for multiple years! Being part of our credit union means being part of our community as The Power of WE. Our mission is to perform well, so we can do good – by putting money into our member-owner’s pockets and making a real impact in the communities we serve in. Nusenda Credit Union also contributes to statewide efforts in financial capability and economic development.
Currently we are seeking a Full-Time Personal Banker (Financial Consultant) to join our organization at the St. Michaels/Santa Fe branch. This individual will provide accurate, prompt, courteous, friendly and professional service to all members and guests of the Credit Union.
- Assist members with financial services through a consultative approach to determine the most value- added products/services to meet individual member needs. This includes opening and closing accounts, consumer loans, credit cards, answering questions about products and services, and problem resolution
- Balance cash drawer and daily transactions
- Support the greeters desk to establish rapport with guests/members
- Provide universal dual support to both the teller and new account/loan operations of the branch.
- Two years direct member contact experience in providing financial products and services, six months teller experience and familiarity with platform operations preferred.
- We are searching for candidates who can work flexible schedules Monday-Saturday.
- If you are looking for a rewarding career with advancement potential and a great work environment, please apply to become Part of the Power of WE®
Nusenda Credit Union Offers:
Competitive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
Generous Paid Time Off Package (PTO)
401 (k) and Pension Retirement Plans
Employee Assistance Program
Wellness Program with an on-site fitness center and more!
If you are looking for a rewarding career with advancement potential and a great work environment, please apply to become Part of the Power of WE®
To complete an online application, visit our Careers page at www.nusenda.org